MORTGAGE BROKERS BRISBANE
Home Loan Advisers – Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
Welcome to Home Loan Advisers, Australian Credit Licence Number 366646, experienced home loan and finance industry professionals servicing customers in Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
At Home Loan Advisers, we have built relationships with over 30 banks and mortgage lenders and can offer advice on a diverse range of home loans which ensures you find a loan that gives you ALL the flexibility, affordability, savings and repayment freedom you need.
We strive to listen to your needs so that we can understand and exceed your expectations.
Stress-free home loans
Buying a home can be one of the most stressful experiences of your life; finding the right home loan can be like trying to negotiate your way through a minefield. Let Home Loan Advisers guide your steps through the loan process so that you come through the home mortgage minefield unscathed.
Our Home Loan Service includes:
- Home Equity Loans – use the capital equity you have accumulated in your home as collateral against the purchase of an investment property, or to renovate or repair your existing home, buy a car or take a holiday.
- Refinance Loans – if your current home loan is unsuitable due to your changing circumstances, we have access to a wide range of Refinance Loans available.
- Reverse Mortgage Loans – if you are of retirement age and have accumulated equity in your home, a reverse home loan allows you to draw either a cash advance or receive regular payments against the capital equity. Although this loan accumulates interest, no repayments are necessary until the home is sold.
- Debt Consolidation Loans – a debt consolidation loan can give you greater financial freedom by combining two or more loans, including personal loans and credit card debt, into a single loan with the convenience of only one serviceable monthly loan repayment.
- Low Doc Loans – if your financial history or current employment situation makes you a high-risk borrower and you don’t fit the criteria for a conventional home loan, let Home Loan Advisers explain how a low doc loan could suit you.
Shared Equity Mortgages – are a viable alternative for cash-strapped home buyers or owners. In a shared equity scenario, a traditional mortgage lender will provide a home loan in partnership with an equity provider. The equity provider will effectively be taking a stake in the ownership of your house. Shared equity mortgages are designed to give you access to a more expensive property which would normally be out of your reach using a traditional home mortgage.
However, you must make sure you understand all the implications and are happy sharing the future capital appreciation from your property in return for lower monthly repayments throughout the term of your home loan.
Family Pledge – is a home buying solution like no other. Family Pledge is available to assist first home buyers or investors enter the property market; the central idea being that your family, as guarantor, helps you fund the purchase of your property. The support from your family would allow you to borrow more money than you would otherwise have been able. Rather than having to settle for the cheaper alternative, you could get the house you really want!
Your guarantor must understand the responsibility they are assuming – should you default on your home loan repayments, the mortgage lender would sell the property and your guarantor would be asked to cover any shortfall to repay the mortgage debt in full.
Professional Home Loan Advice
Home Loan Advisers ask you what you need, want and expect from a home loan. With this information, we search through all the products available from all the mortgage lenders and provide you with a short-list of home loan options to choose from.
We will steer your loan application from beginning to end and thoroughly explain the terms of your preferred home loan to you. Our goal is to help you realise your dreams of home ownership, with a home mortgage product that serves you well now and gives you flexibility for the future.
We Even Come To you!
If you live in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, please call 1300 366 576 to arrange to meet with one of our home loan advisory professionals. We are happy to come to your home or office or can even organise your home loan over the phone, whatever is the easiest option for you.
Online Home Loan Calculators
Want some information now? Check out the online home loan calculators to find out how much you can borrow and what your home loan repayments would be, taking into account current home loan interest rates. These home loan calculators are provided as a guide only.